Dr Sherill Sellman’s ‘Getting Your Hormones On Track’ Sydney Tour 2014
Event on 2014-07-03 18:30:00
Dr Sherrill Sellman is back in Sydney for three very special events: a seminar on Thursday 3 July, an exclusive soiree on Friday 4 July and an one-day workshop on Saturday 5 July.
In her seminar from 6.30-9pm on Thursday 3 July at Mosman Art Gallery & Community Centre, Dr Sherrill will share with you:
- The real causes behind all hormonal imbalances for women and men
- The key nutritional support you must have for healthy hormones
- The untold dangers of the pill and hormone replacement and the safe options
- Secrets to rejuvenation hormonal essences
- The connection between hormonal imbalance and weight gain
Time permitting, she will also touch on the best ways to banish depression, brain fog, anxiety and insomnia, how to lose weight permanently, and how to get the sizzle back in your sex life – naturally.
Dr Sherrill will also be signing copies of her two best selling books Hormone Heresy: What Women MUST Know About Their Hormones and What Women MUST Know To Protect Their Daughters From Breast Cancer.
Bring your writing pad and pen along in case you’d like to take notes.
Please note: Mosman Art Gallery & Community Centre has a strict environmental policy in place. Please do not bring plastic bags or bottles or aluminum cans with you. Doors open at 6pm.
On Friday 4 July, Dr Sherrill will be hosting a new and exclusive soiree at a private venue in the Eastern Suburbs. This is limited to only 10 guests!
Join her for a beautiful night of heart-opening music, a nourishing three-course vegetarian dinner and in-depth diagnosis and sharing with Dr Sherrill. This is the best opportunity to spend time with Dr Sherrill in an intimate setting and learn from her extensive natural wisdom. Includes:
- Adrenal testing to pinpoint what is going on in your body (prior to the soiree)
- Detailed, personalised feedback at the soiree on how to heal your body based on your test results
- Sharing circle
- Signed copy of one of Dr Sherrill’s best-selling books (either Hormone Heresy: What Women MUST Know About Their Hormones or What Women MUST Know To Protect Their Daughters From Breast Cancer)
- Special gift
Adrenal testing and consultation with Dr Sherrill via Skype usually costs over 0 so take the time to discover what’s happening in your body and change your life forever when you meet her in person. This could be the most important investment you make in yourself ever!
Please bring your writing pad and pen in case you would like to take notes.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR SOIREE GUESTS
- The soiree is being held from 6.30-9.30pm at a private home in the Eastern Suburbs and NOT Mosman Art Gallery & Community Centre. Details will be revealed upon booking.
- Please book by Friday 20 June so you have the opportunity to have your adrenal test done before 27 June so Dr Sherrill has your results in time for the soiree. We will mail you your adrenal test and instructions upon booking. If you book after 20 June and Dr Sherrill doesn't receive your test results in time, you will still be able to attend the Soiree but you will need to arrange a Skype consultation with her to discuss your diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Bookings for the Soiree will close at 5.30pm on 1 July for catering purposes.
On Saturday 5 July, join us for a nourishing, practical one-day workshop (9.30am-4.30pm) at Mosman Art Gallery & Community Centre where Dr Sherrill will give you strategies for healing and balancing your life based on your self-assessment. Includes:
- Heart-opening music
- Soul-centring meditation by Claire Obeid from The Wellness Project
- Testing (zinc, melatonin, vitamin C and blood sugar)
- Food sensitivity and thyroid function investigation
- Stress management and behavioural change techniques
- Nutritional guidance to heal and transform
- Tips on how to identify vague symptoms and use them to create a plan of action
- Sharing circle
- Shopping opportunity from some of Dr Sherrill’s favourite brands
- Herbal tea throughout the day
The day will be broken up with regular breaks (morning and afternoon tea, and lunch) and nourishing food and drinks will be available for sale. Make time for you! Discover what’s happening in your body and learn how to use this information to change your life forever.
Bring your writing pad and pen along in case you would like to take notes.
Dr Sherrill will also be signing copies of her two best selling books Hormone Heresy: What Women MUST Know About Their Hormones and What Women MUST Know To Protect Their Daughters From Breast Cancer
Please note: Mosman Art Gallery & Community Centre has a strict environmental policy in place. Please do not bring plastic bags or bottles or aluminum cans with you. Doors open at 9am.
About Dr Sherrill Sellman, ND
Sherrill has successfully trailblazed her way back to perfect health after suffering from Hashimoto's Thyroiditis (an auto-immune disease of the thyroid), severe hay fever, allergies, arthritis, severe anxiety attacks, night sweats, leaky gut, adrenal exhaustion, hormone imbalances, obesity and depression.
Her determination to find a natural way through her health crises and restore her vitality and wellbeing, led her on journey that literally changed and transformed her life. She has become a beacon of light for truthful, natural solutions for hormonal wellbeing and rejuvenation to both women and men worldwide.
She is a Naturopathic Doctor (Board Certified in Integrative Medicine), an educator, a women’s natural health expert, a psychotherapist and journalist in the field of women’s health. She is also, a much sought after international lecturer, host of two women’s weekly radio shows, senior editor and contributing writer to numerous health publications. Dr Sellman is the best-selling author of four books: Hormone Heresy: What Women MUST Know About Their Hormones, What Women MUST Know To Protect Their Daughters From Breast Cancer, The Return of the Ancient Seed and The Promise of hCG: How to Banish Fat, Resculpt Your Body and Rebalance Your Metabolism. Her professional credentials and commitment to an integrative healing approach extends over a 30-year period. Visit her websites www.drsherrillsellman.com and www.whatwomenmustknow.com.
Please select your tickets carefully as they are non-refundable. They can be transferred with prior notice to Halo Events however.
Tickets will be available at the door for the Seminar on Thursday 3 July (+GST) and One-Day Workshop (5+GST) on Saturday 5 July unless previously sold out. Credit card or EFTPOS preferred.
Programs subject to change.
Photography will be taken at these events to be used at the discretion of the event organiser.
at Mosman Art Gallery & Community Centre
cnr Art Gallery Way & Myagah Road